воскресенье, 10 февраля 2013 г.

песня из фильма m

I can love you but your not my baby

Either I'm gonna be your lover OR! your one night stand.

Put your money on the line shorty take the chance

The things I wanna do cannot wait.

Wheels on your heels and out the door let's skate.

A thug needs love can you get with that

Got heat for no reason cause I'm built like that

Not time for small talk get into line

I'm straight to the point cause I'm real about my experiences.

And the heat between our bodies makes me melt like butter

Confidence is obvious I never slip slip slip or s s s s Stutter.

Your focus is mine from my persona Invoice

Now we declare that we drink the choice

кто-то тоже ищет, но безуспешно

пока нашелся только текст

или , чтобы получить возможность оставлять ответы.

Помогите найти песню из фильма "Она еще маленькая/ Тусовщица"

Неизвестная песня 11613

Имя пользователя: *

Помогите найти песню из фильма "Она еще маленькая/ Тусовщица" | Разделы музыка: песни, mp3, слушать музыку, новинки музыки, скачать музыку

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий